Visitor Counter

hit counter

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Move'tivation 2011

Prolog  : Move'tivation is a dance workshop which brings international dancers. And for the first year,  they invited Pat Cruz and Jeka Jane from Movement Lifestyle group.




After they arrived at Surabaya, I had some chances 
to having a short chit-chat with them
and  i felt that they were a very kind and funny person




I joined both of their session on Friday. And I have studied
many new move and gained a lot of experiences from their session.

 Pat Cruz prefer to used unique voices to teach
like BOOM BOOM SHHH BROOMM yeah.
while Jeka Jane made the session become relax 
and enjoyable with her jokes like "i gotta pee"  or "tidak" 
lol!
after Pat's session *we looks sweaty*


after Jeka's session  *Pat's wristwatch looks shiny* lol!

On the next day, I came back to Move'tivation again
(but not to join another session, hehe)
but to bring some limited edition T-shirt which i 
design it on my own and gave it to them for free.
*only 24 pieces in the world*
I hope they would be delighted and pleased to get this T-shirt


Dance is the hidden language of the soul -oart

I also ask for their autograph on my book.
Hopefully with all the experience they share at Surabaya
could make me and my friends dancing passion to grow
and developed even more

Thanks Pat Cruz and Jeka Jane, hope you would
came back again to Surabaya next time.
Last but not least, don't forget to wear my limited 
T-shirt that I have given to you :p


big thanks from Surabaya dancers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...